The Surgical Edge, Inc. and its affiliated companies respect the intellectual
property of others, and we ask our content partners and those posting to this
site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied
and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement,
you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
The Surgical Edge, Inc.
4491 Anderson Highway
Powhatan, VA 23219
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement.
Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site.